ROSÉ ALL DAY
What could possibly be more summery than rosé?
To enjoy those summer nights… bring your bottle in a DIT macramé bag!
You could but a water bottle in it of course… but where’s the fun in that?
o make your own DIY macramé bottle holder you need:
- 3 mm macramé rope (Bought mine here* affiliate ebay link , you could also find some here*)
- A small wooden ring (mine from here*)
Time: 30 minutes
Difficulty : easy
- Cut 8 strands (about 3 meters each)
- Place them around your ring
- Make square knots (see here) every 2 inches 2 pouces (5 cm)
- continue all around until your bag covers a bottle
- Lift your bag over your bottle every now and then as you go to make sure things look good
6. Check what length you want your bottle to hang from and make a knot with all the strands
7. (optionnal) fray your strands to make a pompom
Now picnic time!
*= affiliate link