If you’re like me, you get up about 23 minutes before you have to be at work and eating in that timeframe just isn’t possible!
If you’re also like me you get to work 30 minutes before your first meeting and you have time to eat while reading your e-mails
So I eat muesli! I make a big batch on sundays and have it all week
I use this guide for proportions and pretty much use what I have on hand!
I usually looks like:
- 4 cups of oat
- 1 tbs cinnamon
- 1 cup grossly cut almonds
- at least 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1/4 cup coconut oil ( melted)
- 1/2 cup raisons/cranneberries (I add them after i cook the muesli because I find it dries them up too much)
- whatever seeds I have (sunflower, flax, chia, pumpkin…)
Mix everything (but raisons) and put in the oven about 20-30 minutes at 350 F (150C). That’s it!
I put it in a mason jar in the morning, add fresh fruits (and some dark chocolate). I take a little jar of almond milk and combine at work!
Yummy breakfast full of good things! (protein, vitamines, fibres, calcium, omega-6 omega-3, antioxydants !)