So simple. too simple. Yet here is it : My DIY printed pineapple shirt!
I know pineapples ?are so 2015. But I think they’re timeless (proof: my mom decorated our christmas table with gold spray painted pineapples in 1996)
Pretty excited to wear this at the beach of like here with boyfriend jeans (ps mine is DIY… tutorial?)
To make this DIY printed pineapple shirt :
- a shirt (mine thrifted) une chemise (la mienne d’un magasin seconde main)
- fabric paint (neon pink and gold)
- piece of cardboard (like a pizza box)
- Start by carving your stamp (skip this if you have stamp). Get an image as an example ans start carving your potato!
2. Apply paint to the stamp with a paintbrush. Try it our on paper a few times before doing it on your shirt (to see how much paint/pressure you like). Don’t use too much and try not to get paint in the cracks.
3. Insert your piece of cardboard so the paint doesn’t go through. Little pizza pizza love here for their vegetarian pizza!
4. Star with the pink paint. don’t worry if the pineapples aren’t perfect you can kind of fix things with the gold paint!
5. Wait for the pink to dry, clean your stamp and start again with the gold paint. Each time I aimed at going exactly over the pink and it failed each time, which is fine is was the look I was going for!
6. Leave to dry and then iron to seal the paint
Don’t forget to follow me on instagram!