While I was looking for sushi sticks to make my miniature suspended garden the other day I found these 3 wooden spoons in the back of a drawer. Obviously they immediately went in my “future projects” box and was the first test with my new “chalky paints”
I was with a friend when she bought some to make a painted box. She was completely crazy about those paints and I have to say… I am too! The mat effect is really beautiful on wood, but I did add some gold paint for a little sparkly touch.
- Chalk paints (apricot, white, black or as a set here Folk Art Home Décor Chalk 8 Ounce Set)
- sunset gold paint
- Flat painbrushes
- wooden spoons
- masking tape
- Start by marking the zones you want to paint
2. Paint with the chosen colors using a medium sized brush
3. Let it dry (it dries super fast)
4. With a smaller brush, paint geometric mudcloth style patterns
5. Apply a coat of varnish went your paint is dry and voila !
preettyy sure they’re not dishwasher safe though!
Pour me suivre entre mes articles c’est sur instagram et snapchat (springinfialta1) pour des “behind the scenes” 😉