When I was in Nepal I droped my phone in the toilet… it was approaching the end of it’s life after 4 years of loyal services but the swim in my fresh urine really killed it.
I bought a new phone when i got back home to Canada and to avoid destroying it I immediately made it a little home. Yes, it won’t protect him from a swim in the toiler (I learned my lesson, don’t put your phone in your back pocket!!) but at least I don’t have to carry it in an old sock!!
This DIY pleather case is suuuper easy and quick to make!
- pink pleather
- terminator (6 mm here.. I think a used a 8mm one I had lying around. These ones are more pratical with the integrated little hoop)
- strong glue
- big hoop
- sewing machine or patience
- Optionnal : plume (I used a feather brought back from australia iserted in a terminator)
- Trace around your phone to have the desired shape
2 – Once sewn, cut around
3. With another pice, cut a little rectangle in which you cut fringes
4. Role the piece on itself
5. Insert your tassel in your terminatore (make sure it fits then glue)
6. Insert tassel and feather on your hoop. Pierce a hole in the pleather with a needle and insert your hoop with it’s charms.
Cutie little cup from david’s tea (but can’t find it on the website !)